Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Another pictureless blog???

Ok I will try to get some pictures to take in this blog. Let's close our eyes and pray to the blogging picture god. ******************* Did it work????

So we are in Sunny Southern CA. We loaded a big Komatsu excavator yesterday and Chris is currently trying to get the weights right on the trailer so that we don't need to sneak it through AZ. Fun times.

I have two small dogs on my lap right now that are both shivering like mad. We have the Idle Aire going and it is a brisk 65 in the truck. It feels good to me. Last week we were up in NV and it was COLD. It was in the 40's and perfect sleeping weather. We even had to take out the extra comforter.

I thought we were praying to the blogging picture gods people?????? It's not working!!! LEt's try again shall we? *********************************

Well in case you are out of the loop, Chris and I rented a town house in Woodbury! I am super excited!!! We will move in October 15th. So that means that we will be home around then for sure! It is really nice and I can't wait to cook in my own kitchen again.

I have been knitting away. I finished another pair of socks for Chris. The red, white and blue ones. I a currently working on two pairs of socks and various mittens. I have also been reading alot since we left the house. I actually finished Cold Mountain in about a week. I am sad that I don't have another book to read right now. I will be looking through the craptaculor selection at the truck stops until I find something. I really enjoyed Cold Mountain. It was very descriptive and there were a few things different for the movie. I guess that is a good thing when the book and movie are a little different that way it keeps you guessing.

Ok I guess our praying to the blog gods did not work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good to see you're back and I caught you on the same day :) Did you get into that sock club thing? I'm attempting the jaywalkers again - it's going much better now that I'm following the pattern correctly. I don't know if it was the yarn or just my dumbness before. We'll see how it goes in the end. Did you see my note that I have somethign for you????

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Laurita.. Finally you appear.:-) No worries of the pictures not working, I'll just print your blog and draw 'em in myself..lol. That's such awesome news about your townhouse.. congratulations! Happy trails to you, and of course the pat on the head for the boys.