Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blogging again!

Wow look I'm blogging again! With my invitation to raverly I have been taking lots of pictures of my knitting lately. I might as well blog about it also! I know not everyone can get into raverly right now and not everyone will have an interest in joining so I will blog here too. Here are my current WIP.




These are my newest thing to cast on. I've been thinking about this yarn a lot the past couple of weeks. Kari, Betsy and I dyed this at the sheep and wool festival last month. I am knitting both sock at the same time, toe up. I am using the a pattern from More sensational Knitted Socks called stockinette stitch triangles.

This is my little Fiber Trends Felted Hedgehog. I bought this kit at the sheep and wool festival last month. I have had him done for a couple weeks now but I just bought his eyes and felted him yesterday.



Here is another Fiber Trends felted sheep. Same thing with this guy, he's been finished for a couple weeks but just got felted yesterday.

This is me at my cousin Alex's Graduation party last weekend wearing my finished Roundabout leaf tank. (why yes that is a glass of wine in my hand. Why do you ask? Aren't you jealous!)




Yet another sock. A never ending sock at that!



These four squares are made for the Great American Aran Afghan. I started this YEARS ago and picked it back up a couple of weeks ago. I finished that last square a couple weeks ago and have another really challenging on the needles right now.

I am hoping to start a sweater for Chris really soon. I finnally ordered the needles I need from Knit picks and was hoping that I would have them by this weekend so I could have started it. Oh well I guess it will get started next weekend. Like I really need to start something new anyways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally.. how long I have waited. I think that Hedgehog sort of looks like me when I have Werewolf hair, don't you think?

tekopp said...

I'm loving the tofutsies sock :)