Thursday, May 11, 2006

Goodbye Admiral :( Hello Bennett:)

As you may or may not know we terminated our lease with AMMF and leased on with Bennett Motor Express.

I am sad to be leaving the Admiral organization but excited to start something brand new to me. Already Bennett has proven themselves by providing us with 2 good loads so far. Yesterday we delivered this communication building to NC.

It delivered to a jobsite that Chris was NOT going to bring the truck into so they ended up off loading it in a church parking lot and putting it on another truck.

I'm sure you're wondering if I'm ever coming home and let me tell you I am starting to wonder myself. (We will be home after this trip!!) This morning we loaded at the Port of Savannah, GA and are headed to Henderson (Vegas), NV. This thing is a BEAST!!! It is huge. It is 32' long, 11' wide and 12'7" high and weighs 64,000! I drove it on the trailer this morning... Just kidding! HA! It mades me nervous to stand next to the giant beast!!! ( I will post more pics of the beast when I don't want to kill the computer.)

Look this is what using this computer does to me.


See I am still really alive and it's not just some Laura clone blogging away.

Well that's all folks. I miss you all!!!! Call me!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh for the love.. teehee. Wow, will I ever hear those immortal words again.. Or your raucous rendition of "Ahhh ahh Tainted Love" I am excited for your new adventure but.. I am selfish and I WANT YOU BACK HERE. So, you are frowning at that computer. See those little scrunch marks over your nose? That incensed look in your eyes? It looks like maybe you need a bigger hammer...

Anonymous said...

That beast was made by Case. Bill works for Case. there is a very good possibility that Bill touched the parts which went into the beast. just thought you'd like to know.