Thursday, June 01, 2006

Back at it

Well we are all moved out of our house. I'm glad it is finally over but was sad to say goodbye. We have set up temporary residence at the Homestead Studio Suites. I don't know if this is where we will set up camp next time we're in town. The hotel is OK but the only thing it really has going for it is it has a little kitchen with a 2 burner stove and a full size refrigerator. (This morning I made Eggs and toast for breakfast.)

I believe we are taking off this afternoon to go load in IL for MD. It is time to go back to work!! We are running low on funds so that is usually a good sign that it is time to work again. Hopefully next time we are in town we can spend some more time visiting people. This trip home was sp busy and rushed packing and moving. We have a ton of stuff that needs to get done today also before we leave. Geez, I can't wait to just get in the truck where I just sit there and knit and have no control over whatever and I can just relax instead of stressing.

In the knitting front I did manage to sneak off to the yarn store one day this past week. I needed something to organize my circular needles. That was my really good excuse for going. I also picked up some yarn for another bag. I will get you pics and details on that soon.

Well I may have more to say but I just don't have time. It's 9:45 and check out is at 11. That means I have 1 hour and 15 minutes to do about 30,000 things. tata.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm Eggs and Toast for breakfast.. Yep, it's me again, your faithful reader.