Thursday, July 27, 2006

Just Hanging out

Well here we are again just hanging out. We finally got our permits Monday afternoon and delivered that load on Tuesday morning. What a relief to get that off the trailer. After we delivered we headed over to the TA in Greencastle, PA (which is where we sit as I type). After a bit we headed over to on of the agents office to visit with them.

Yesterday we ran a shorty up to Johnstown, PA and back. It was a nice day yesterday and the drive up was really pretty. We skipped the toll road and took the backroads. We were up and down mountains and through little towns the whole way.

This morning we delivered the return load and headed back over to our new home here at the TA. We had the truck washed and did laundry and that has been out exciting day today. We don't have a clue what we are doing next. We are holding out for the agent we visited to load us but Chris is losing his patients already. I guess I'm ready to hit the road also.

Since I blogged last I have finished the lumberjack socks.

I have also knit 3 apple baby hats. I know of two unborn babies for two of them and then have one more already made for whoever should bet pregnant next. I took this picture while they were sitting on the dashboard when we were in line for the truckwash:)

I started another cabled bag yesterday and plan on starting a pair of cabled socks later today. It's time for a thinking project and a real cable project should do the trick.

I wonder if there is any yarn stores around here???? Hmmm. I may have to check that out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Laura.. I am bummed. You are gone, and now next Friday will be Bonnie's last day. She found a better job.. My two best peeps will be gone. I miss ya. Oh Woe is me.. :-)

Anonymous said...

How freaking creepy is it that the truck in front of you in the car wash says Evil Twin. it makes the apple hats look scary.