Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ahhh Like I Need Another Project

Ahh like I need another project!
This is Laines Du Nord, Kiddy Print, 80% kid mohair, 20% poliammide. This will one day be the Firefly Mobius. I apparently have zero self control because this...


is going to be the Trifold Knitters Bowl. (you have to scroll all the way to page 21)
I am slowly but surely making progress on my other projects but they are not photo worthy at this time. I think I have been working on the stockinette stitch triangle socks too much when I am drowsy because I have to tink back many rows (again). It seems that knitting the two socks at the same time takes some concentration. When I went to do the gusset decreases I really had to screw around with my stitches and there placement on the needles. It was kind of a PIA because I would have to put them on holders to get them on the other needle.

No comments: