Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A day in the life...

Ok people no knitting in this post... As thrilling as it is here is my day in pictures!


My thrilling commute to work. It looks like the camera needed another cup of coffee before it wanted to work this morning also!
I think 20 was the slowest I went on 94 this morning, not bad.


Ahhhhh Minneapolis, sweet, Minneapolis!My real home good ole 215!





A few of the members of my extended family (co-workers), Matt...Shawn...



Oh look it's me! I look happy, obviously I have not actually started working yet!My desk, as messy as it is!



Roberto the werewolf, He comes in at 10.



At lunch today I walked around for a bit.


Then I walked around and annoyed my co-workers by taking there pictures. This is Mary.



Angela,


Tim,



Steve,


This afternoon I was working away when the contractor services department asked if I would take a picture of them. How could I say no? This is the picture they wanted me to take!




And my lovely commute home.




And this speed is very typical of the commute home.





I did survive the day. Well that's all folks! We will resume our regular knitting blog shortly. (aren't NEW digital cameras fun!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurita... AWESOME! It came out so perfect! Except for me being blurry, but I'm not sure it's possible to take a clear pic of a Werewolf. If the pic was clear then I'd be a There-wolf.. right?