Monday, April 03, 2006

Before and Now

OK. I finally have a place to put these pics for people to see. Here are my then and now pics. As I'm sure you know I have lost all of my weight with Weight Watchers and exercise.


Ok here it is. This is the BIG picture of me. I think this is Summer of 2003. Who the hell is that person?






















This is Chris and I in CA. This picture was taken Labor Day weekend, 2004. I am down about 50 pounds here. I think.














This is June of 2005. We're at the Batman Begins 400 in MI. I am down about 120 pounds here.






















Here I am November of 2005. This is a a mini golf place in Grand Prairie, TX! I am down about 140 here.


So there you have it!!! That's me and my weightloss so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura you look amazing! I am so happy for you!! You are such an inspiration to me!

Smiles, Stacey Voss

Anonymous said...

You look great!! I am so excited that you're blogging now - I already put your blog in my favorites and will check it daily :) I can't wait to see where your adventures take you. Keep on knitting and I will send you pictures of my projects along the way too!!
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Laura, your weight loss and quitting smoking is nothing short of incredible. You are an inspiration for others to succeed. I wish you well in your new adventure.