Friday, April 28, 2006

Sunshine!

Greetings from Sunny Florida! The load ended up being ready Wednesday afternoon so we are already here in FL. We are in Sarasota as I type. Next I think we are running a little shorty here in FL and then we are supposed to have a load to TX. We are not so patiently waiting for the phone call on the next load.

This is the transformer we brought down here. It's not much to look at.

The boys are still happy as clams. I don't think they enjoyed the rain we had the past few days though. I think they are probably relieved to be in warm sunny FL. It was cold Wednesday!! I ended up putting on my jeans and I even wore my mosssy socks for the first time!

Well ya know my jaywalker sock?? It's gone. I ripped it all back. It is now just a ball of yarn again. I had read that other people had found that the pattern was very small and did not take it to heart. I had this much done when I ripped it back.

I could not get the darn thing around my heel. Oh well I will start it again soon in the larger size.

In the meantime I started this sock...

I love love love this yarn! It is Cherry Tree Hill super sock. It is awesome to knit with and I love it. I can't wait to pick up some more. I think the jaywalkers would have been great in this yarn also. I'm afraid that the variegated yarn obstructs the pattern of this yarn but I am still pleased with the way they are turning out.

No comments: