Tuesday, April 04, 2006

T minus 4 days and counting!!!


Well I am down to 4 days left of work. It's kind of weird to think that next week at this time this will not be my desk anymore! I must say that I have had my fill of people that I have talked to this week that I will NOT miss. I really need to get my rear in gear and start bringing things home or giving them away.

These are my peeps! This is the Operations Department. Staring from the bottom left: Me, Ralph, Mark, Shawn. Next row: Debbie, Matt, Rob and Dennis. I guess Shawn isn't one of my peeps like everyone else in the pic since he's the permit dude now but I guess I can still call him one of my peeps ;) Well I'm still getting a hang of this blogging thing but I think I am starting to get it. Did you check out my side bar?---------->
Look! I have links and cool stuff on it now! That was a MAJOR accomplishment for me! I will be working diligently to update this blog and make it really spiffy. Word on the street is that Chris is going to have his own blog too. I'm sure his won't be as fluffy as mine, will have no reference to knitting and will have a whole lotta trucking talk on it. I will keep you updated on the progress of that!


Here is my little knitting update for you! This --> is the start of the soho sling from Bags: A Knitters Dozen. The yarn is Lorna's shepherds Worsted in Black Purl! It is 100% super wash wool and is knitting up quick. This bag is really mindless knitting. Just knit around and around and around. Sorry this picture is crappy. I took with my phone while sitting at my desk. The picture really doesn't do it justice. The yarn is a beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe i'll post your countdown of what you won't miss at admiral on your blog every day.

#4.Stupid Fuckers. (err...truckers...)

two more tomorrow!!!