Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Show Me State

Hello Hello!!! We are currenty in a hotel room in Joplin, MO. Chris got called for a random drug test today so we had to make a pit stop here for that. We decided that we were not going to make it to El Paso Friday so we might as well hang out here for the night. That means using the computer without worrying about it dying! Yeah!!!! That also means that I will share some pics with you!



I took this pic last night as we were cruising thru Saint Louis. We were going thru the city during my favorite part of the day. Twighlight. I took some other pics of the the arch but this one was the coolest by far!

Since we spent all day today in MO I decided that the colors that make me think MO are green and purple. It is spring here big time. It's was 94 here in Joplin today. Anywho, everything is green and blooming. Along the roads there is all this green foliage and then these purple trees. They are so pretty and really bring out a spring feeling in me. (imagine picture here) I have a lovely picture of the purple tree but the computer does NOT want to upload it.

Well yesterday I had to give up on the mossy sock for awhile. It was ripping and ripping and finally decided that it was time to set it down and work on something else. I started a mitten last night and finished the first one a little bit ago. This is a felted mitten so it will be much smaller than it is now.


You would think that the dogs would be sick of me. Oh no! We're here in the hotel room and they still want to sit on my lap and follow me to the restroom. Geez.

No comments: