Monday, April 10, 2006

TX Bound (soon)

Tonight we're leaving to go load in Oshkosh, WI. We're loading up and heading to El Paso,TX. We have a few more things to do around the house before we leave. It just wouldn't be right unless we had a major crisis to deal with first... The drier does not work. It sounds like it's working and it makes the stupid buzzing noise that Oscar hates but does not dry the clothes. NICE! So we'll be leaving shortly for the laundrymat and post office. It's always something. I think both of us will feel better once we actually get the load on the trailer and get going. Our next crisis will be getting out of El Paso.

I sucessfully packed up all my stuff and even got Chris' aproval on the amount of stuff I'm bringing with! SWEET! We'll see how many more things I find to bring at the last minute. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm listening to S & G, i just thought you'd like to know that. i send you happy travel wishes, and we all know that travel is not complete with out listening to S & G at least once!!!!