Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Work is for the birds

So yesterday we got called to do a load out of South Boston, VA going to FL. So we hit the road and started traveling North to VA. Well this morning we arrived at the shipped and the piece will not be ready until Thursday. Sooooooooooooooo, they are paying us to wait for it and we are checked into the Holiday Inn. When it's time to hit it hard we're not going to know what to do. We have been spoiled with easy trips and hotel rooms.

The only thing I'm bummed about is the hotel has a nice outdoor pool that is not open yet :( Oh well I am still going to sit outside with the dogs and work on my tan!

This is for you Rob...

Before we got the call on the load we had the truck washed. I've only seen the truck this clean one other time. It cleans up nice. I hate to step on the stairs because they are so shiney and nice. Here Rob, Here's another for you!


Well that's all folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally.. Thank you for the truck pics Laura Dear! It was great to spend some time with you last weekend in Charlotte. You're right, it was a blast. It was nice to talk with Chris as well. My concern now, is when will I see you again. I hope you guys have an awesome trip to Florida, and please give Bean and Nanners a pat on the head for me.

Anonymous said...

Update! update! (tapping toe) :-)