Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Normal

I know what Normal is now. Normal, IL anyways. That's where we're at for the moment. Chris is fixing lights on the trailer( his new favorite pastime!) and I made us a little lunch and decided to check my email. The weather is fab here right now. If it wasn't so breezy it would be perfect.

Eating on the road is challenging. I am doing my best to stay on plan. Yesterday I messed up at breakfast but kept the rest of the day in check. I ended up eating one flex point yesterday which I think is pretty darn good. I also get a gold star for getting in exercise. I jump roped for 30 minutes next to the truck.... In a truck stop parking lot. Well now I've done it maybe I won't feel so stupid next time!

My Mossy sock is turning into the hell sock. Yesterday I spent more time UNknitting than knitting. This morning was the same way. I think I have everything under control again. We'll see. I think I've decided that since I've spent so much time unknitting sock 2 that I will rip out sock 1 a little and make it a little shorter. It is really long right now. I got a little over zealous.

What should I start next? Mittens??? This is the cascade I have for the mittens. Or maybe a bagI have planned and the stash for???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! Don't feel stupid getting exercise - it's part of what got you in the wonderful shape you're in!! You continue to inspire me with your attitude and I hope that I can be the same way some day :)

As for your sock - isn't ripping out what you worked on part of being a knitter? It is for me - I can't count the number of times I've ripped back a huge amount of knitting becuase I did something worng or something just didn't look right to me :) I'm almost done with my first sock that I started on Sunday. I can completely understand why it's so addicting!! I was so excited when I did the heel I couldn't stop smiling :) Of course it was around 11 pm during the worst week of tax season so I really should have been sleeping by then but oh well... I'll have to send you a picture one of these days.

Good luck with the rest of the trip!