Sunday, April 09, 2006

Lazy

I feel lazy today. We really should be doing stuff around the house but I think we'd both rather waste time instead. Chris is talking on the phone (surprise, surprise) and here I sit. Look what I finished last night! One mossy sock... DONE! I will cast on the second mossy sock sometime today, (I hope) I'm already thinking about my next pair of socks. Maybe some Jaywalkers, or maybe another pair from Sensational Knitted Socks. I guess only time will tell. I have plenty of choices for sock yarn. I've been hoarding it lately. I think I'm afraid that once I get on the truck I will never get to go to another yarn store. Check out my sock stash. I am rather proud of it!
I've got choices and that is important! I think Chris was a little freaked out when he seen how much yarn I wanted to bring with me. Hmmm, maybe we should get going on organizing the trucks so I have room for all my stuff!



This is my sleeve. It is Marie Louis's Lace Sweater from Knitter Stash. I started this sweater a long, long, long time ago. So long ago that what I had already knit I could probably fit two of the current me's in it. I bit the bullet and started ripping it apart and started over. The week that we went down to TX and back I worked on this pretty religiously. Check out that sleeve. That is a weeks worth of solid knitting. WOW! I haven't worked on this since that trip. I think I'm waiting to get in the truck until I pick it up again. Maybe next week I will start the second sleeve.

Well I think I will get something done now. Or maybe I'll go for a run. It's supposed to be close to 70 today so I really should take advantage of the nice weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey laura,
this is from chris' brother michael. looks like you have been a busy gal. congratulations on your weight watchers! the photos of the boys are cute. tell my brother i said hello and send everyone my best. im doing good down here in cuba, it sure is hot. in two months i get to take leave and goto georgia. i guess i will chat more later. i like this blogging idea. you are just full of good ideas. ---michael