Friday, April 07, 2006

My Last Day



The day is here. Today is my last day in the office! I am so excited to start this adventure but sad to be leaving my co-workers who have been my extended family for almost 5 years now. Of all the things I will miss here it is definitely my co-workers.

My co-workers gave me a very nice card today. The front says:
"Success is loving life and daring to live it" Maya Angelou
And the inside says " You always dare to do more, to achieve more, to be more. Congratulations on living life so well."

(Sorry this pic is so bad. I look it with my phone because I just couldn't wait to share!)

They also gave me a "L" bookmark, a bracelet (silver and pink!!!!) and this book.


This makes me want to cry! They know me too well. Come on now, a knitting book and a pink and silver bracelet. You don't get much more Laura than that!




I went out to lunch today with Betsy at Hells Kitchen. And tonight there will be adult beverage festivities at Brits in Minneapolis.


No comments: